*Inspiring tomorrow's healthcare heroes *
Virtual Health Careers Conference
#VHCC2020 Registration is now open.
It's globally operating on 25th July 2020
Following on from the National Health Careers Conference 2019 we are pleased to bring you the Virtual Health Careers Conference operating on Saturday 25th July 2020!
The UK's leading event for aspiring and current healthcare professionals returns as an immersive interactive virtual conference. We are pleased to be supported by Health Education England, NHS England, General Medical Council and key organisations.
You can register for FREE for the Virtual Health Careers Conference, this is set to be the biggest widening participation event for healthcare disciplines with a diverse programme including:
- Keynote talks and panels in our live #VHCC studio
- Virtual Workshop Hubs - learn about your health career of interest and what you need to do to get in!
- Interactive Virtual Clinical Skills Zone - your chance to get to virtually experience clinical skills!
- #VHCC Waiting Room - this is our version of the Mentoring & Networking Zone here you can ask a current healthcare student, professional or leader any question you want!
- Digital Health & Innovation Zone- a peek into the future of health!
- Interactive Virtual Exhibition - an opportunity to virtually meet key organisations and access useful resources!
- Developing Your Portfolio Programme - A dedicated virtual track featuring leaders across fields to support career development for current healthcare students and professionals covering areas such as Leadership, Diversity, Medical Education, Innovation, Digital Health, Portfolio Careers, Primary Care, Specialties and Start-Ups.