- Monday 3rd October 2022 - Speaker Form Submission Deadline
- Presentation Upload - Optional
- Friday 7th - Saturday 8th October 2022 - The event is here!
Please upload your presentation via the link below, if you are presenting on the day. We highly recommend you have your presentation with you on the day too.
Upload Presentations & Files Link
Please save the file in the following format:
DATE - TOPIC – YOUR NAME
Please ensure your presentation is Widescreen Format 16:9.
Sli.do is the ultimate Q&A and live polling platform that creates a conversation between you and your audience. The platform integrates with our online platform to allow smooth engagement throughout the event.
You will need to either create a Sli.do account or sign in to an existing one.
Create My Account
Title : Health Careers Live: National Health Careers Conference 2022
Link to Slido : Please email email@example.com for your access.
If you need assistance with setting up any polls, surveys, questions before the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and the Tech Team will be happy to help.
Yes, Your access link to login to the platform will be sent via email. This will gain you access to the Virtual Studio Live platform, to allow you to interact with fellow professionals and prepare ahead of your event.
Please email email@example.com with any queries and assistance.
- You will receive a calendar invite from Health Careers Live with the invite link to enter the Backstage area.
- Join the Backstage Area via the Invite Link in your calendar invite provided 15 minutes prior to your session
- Virtual Studio Live Tech Team will test your sound and video and answer any questions backstage
- The Health Careers Live Hosts will introduce your talk onto the stage
- Throughout your talk you will be able to see the event chat, Sli.do, Polls and Q&A.
- Sign into the event using the link in your email sent when you registered for Health Careers Live: National Health Careers Conference 2022, or register here.
- Once you have signed in to the Virtual Studio Live platform, click Expo on the sidebar that appears on the left hand side, find your booth and click it to enter it.
Then your job is easy. Throughout the day you are able to interact with attendees using Booth Chat. If you are unable to man the session throughout, please let Explosive Group and Virtual Studio Live team know and we can pin a message throughout the conference for attendees.
If your Expo Booth is manned
- You need to give your browser permission to use your camera and microphone for your upcoming session. The platform is optimised for use on Google Chrome.
- Click ‘Share Audio and Video’ and select your camera and microphone and click ‘Apply’. If there is no feed coming through, click on the padlock icon next to the URL and set Camera and Microphone to allow
- You are now ready and live, allowing you to interact with anyone attending your Expo Stand.